EV Charging Pros
EV Charging Pros is a vendor independent electric vehicle charging consultant. We assist commercial property owners, developers, property managers, workplace charging and home owner associations understand the EV charging market and technology options so you can make the best decisions for your organization. We save you time and money by guiding you through the issues:
- How do we decide the number of chargers to install now and in the future?
- Do we have enough power and what are the metering options?
- How do we control access to the charging devices?
- What is the fee for charging and how do we collect payments?
- How much is this going to cost to install and maintain?
- Where do the chargers get installed, what abut signs and ADA?
- What are the rules for tenants and employees?
EV Charging Pros Projects include:
- Palo Alto Research Center (PARC) - 8 L2 and 16 L1 stations
- Nook - 7 L2 stations
- Equity Office Properties - multiple location site design
- Boston Properties - Tenant Policies
- ECOtality - 6 DC Fast
- San Francisco EV Grant - 20+ multifamily properties
- Diamond Properties - 4 L2 and Tenant Policies
and discuss your site specific needs:415 209 6582
Free Whitepaper – EV Charging Roadmap
The time is right. EV charging is in demand. Download the free whitepaper to learn about what issues must you address to successfully deploy EV charging stations. - Free Download: Road Map to EV Charging